Last night, I took a picture of the sunset. It is not as colourful as back in Canada due to the fact there is no pollution here.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Yesterday, we went to Monte Gordo, which is almost in Spain. We were still looking for Dry Vermouth but did not find any. Our search did find mint and a very nice restaurant on the ocean called Cuica. The mint is for the lamb we are serving the Henrys tonight. Here are some pictures of Monte Gordo and a video of the beach at Manta Rota. We took Sophia to this beach when she was three months old. Sophia, I don't think you will remember it. VIDEO The video is not here. I can not get it to work, but will keep trying. Sorry
Good evening to all The Henry's have arrived and now are in their own home. They are a little north of us, about a ten-minute walk. While today was not hot, and the sun did not come out much, I took my sweater off for a bit while Lawn Bowling. Kelly and I went for a walk at 4:30. She insisted we go. There were few people out and around, and overcast. As we walked, I saw a number of flowers, so I thought I would send you some pictures. I have not figured out how to make it neater. SORRY
Comments
Post a Comment